CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just Wanted to Let You Know.....

Hi fellow bloggers! Its me again!(of coarse!) Just wanted to let you guys know that I probably won't be blogging for a few days because I'll be working on a book I'm writing. Yeah, I'm writing a book. I wrote the first two chapters a few months ago and then kinda quit. But after going to "Barnes and Noble" today and seeing a book written by a young teenager not much older than me, I've once again been inspired! (I think the book the girl wrote was called "Sword Bird" or something) Well, I have to go now. See y'all whenever I have a chance to blog again! Blogging Out-Majel

5 comments:

Zoe said...

That's cool! I am writing book too, but I haven't gotten to work on it in nearly forever.

Paris said...

I haven't found the "right" thing to write about yet...

Em said...

Neat blog! Check out mine!!

Ian said...

I'm writing a book too! I'm almost halfway through it...and I've been working on it for almost a year now.

Of course, I already have a ton of changes I want to make when I edit it...so the book isn't nearly ready for me to try and get published. :)

Have fun writing your book! :D

:)Ian(:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I read swordbird! I liked it. I also am trying to write a book. Actually I still an idea. I am 13 years old!