CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

One of My Fave Verses

I have something to blog about! Yes! OK, I was on the blog "Of The World, Not In It" and she said to blog about your favorite verse and why you like it. So that's what I'm doing. Here's ONE of my favorite verses: Proverbs 17:27-28 (NLT) "A truly wise person uses few words; a person with understanding is even-tempered. Even fools are considered wise when they keep silent; when they keep their mouths shut, they seem intelligent." I like that verse because I've never been a very talkative person, not unless I warm up to you (then I could talk for hours on end!) Sometimes not talking a lot makes me feel like I need to be like other people and talk more, but when I read that verse I realized that its OK not to talk a lot. Its actually good. I'm mean, you need to learn how to interact and get along with other people, but sometimes its good to just close your mouth! Get what I mean? I hope so. Anytime I feel different or weird, I just remember that verse and I usually feel MUCH better. I hope you learned something from that! Blogging Out-Majel

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading the bible. I also have a favorite verse. I didn't feel like writing it down, so you can look at my blog, and it is theere on the side bar!!

In Christ,
Lauren Ann !!!!!!!!!!!!=)

Bye