CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hi!!!

I just started this blog and I'm excited about what will happen here. I just can't wait! So the first thing I'm going to do is say hi to all you bloggers and blog readers."Hi!" Now that I'm done with that I'll tell you what's been going on in my life. Well, I've mostly stayed inside today because it started storming and now its all wet outside. I've read a little and fixed up this blog, nothing very interesting. Yesterday however, we went swimming and brought a few friends along with us. We were having a pretty good time-then I stepped on a bee. Ouch. It hurt BAD. At first it didn't hurt that bad and I thought a little bug had just bitten my foot or something, no big deal. As I lifted my foot to swat off the thing the pain kicked in-along with some fear. When I saw the bee on the ground and felt the pain, I started crying. I know, know. That was really babiesh, but I did it anyway. I think I mostly cried out of pain, but also from fear. Once when I was little I got stung by a Yellow Jacket and my lip swelled up really big. I'm allergic to them. So I was afraid something bad was going to happen. As it turned out, it wasn't a Yellow Jacket so I was OK and my dad got the stinger out really easily. I'll be carefull were I step with barefeet from now on! I can't help but feel sorry for the bee though. May he rest in peace. Blogging out, Majel.

4 comments:

Paris said...

Hi back!!!

Kara Akins said...

Cute blog! I absolutely love the writer. She is too adorable. And boy can she sing!!!!

And sorry about the sting. If I was there (I wasn't, dad was) then I would have helped you out, Majel. Sorry I was still at home cooking lasagna - yummy!

Majel said...

That's ok!See ya!!!-Majel

Sarah Grady said...

Hey, I think you and I have a lot in common, so I was just writing to say hey! I think your an awesome girl, and very dedicated to God. Way to go. Hang on even through the tuff stuff.