CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I don't have much time to blog right now...

Hi out there! My mom is coming to pick me and my siblings up to take us out to lunch and should be here any minute, so I don't have much time to blog. Its a rainy, gray day today, and not much is going on at my house. Actually, my mind is blank, and I can't think of a single thing to blog about. My dog- of course!- is sitting in the dining room chair next to me. You know, I might just blog later today, because right now, I think I have bloggers block(or something like that) Mom's home! Got to go! Blogging Out- Majel:)

P.S. Lauren-Anne, I really like that other blog name you came up with! It's really neat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks, and I did change it!

Anonymous said...

oh, and how do you get 3 colums (Idon't know how to spell that!)

Thanks for telling me,
Lauren Ann

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

Hey! I'm Bookie, and I decided to come over and say hello. :D
I'm part of the YCF too, and I had no idea that you existed--until now! ^_^ Aren't you glad I found you?
Okay, probably not.
But that's not the point! Anyway, keep up the great posts!
~Bookie

Majel said...

bookworm4god- I'm always glad when another person visits my blog! Thanks! I'll be sure to read yours too!

Lauren Ann- I actually don't know how to do it(my sister did it for me!:)But she might be able to tell you how if you go to her blow "Shrinkle." Hope you can figure it out!-Majel