CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hi out there! So we got our Christmas tree up, and I'm counting down the days til' December 25. I'm excited. There are only 37 days left, and in my mind that isn't that much. Now for a change of subject. Here's a quick little story: After I checked my e-mail I decided I'd blog again after getting Lauren-Anne's (did I spell Anne right?) comment about how she wanted me to blog. So I typed in my blog address and hit go. Well, it went to blogger and said that a blog with that address did not exist, so I typed the address in again, not sure if I was doing it right, and then hit go. The same thing happened. After that I gave up, and typed in my sister's blog address ( I know hers!) and clicked on the link to my blog. That shows what kind of blogger I am! Well, my mom needs to get on the computer now. Bye!Blogging Out- Majel

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup! That is how you really spell Anne!

Majel said...

Oops! I forgot to put a title!Oh, well.I think I'll just leave it that way:)- Majel

Anonymous said...

Look at my blog and answer my question!

Lauren Anne!

Anonymous said...

It has to di with the owners approval thing for comments!

Paris said...

I...need...to...blog...

paris

Anonymous said...

Thanks for following my blog! I love yours!

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering for your opinion (I do not know how to spell that, is that right??). I was thinking about changing the title of my blog (not As One of Seven but Living For Jesus). I was thinking of calling it

Thoughts...
Of God

Please tell me what you think. Oh, and "of God," would be under it and it would be smaller. Okay, you can comment on my blog with the newest post.=) I still love the(your) blog. It is so fun to read. (I think that sounded a little corney)(I don't know how to spell that either.)

veronica elise said...

Hi, I'm Veronica Elise. I'm Lauren's sister. She told me to check out your blog. I like it. You should post more often!