CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Umm...I can't think of a title

Hey out there! I blogging again, though this probably won't be a very long post. So, basically all that's gone on since the last time I blogged it that we put up our Christmas decorations, (all but the tree b/c after 3 hours of looking for it I remembered that it had broken while my parents were gone and my Nana and the rest of us were putting away decorations last year, great timing on my part, right?) had a good Halloween, and I should be finishing my math book within the week. I'm excited about that, my little sister Emma already finished. My dog Nate is sitting next to me on one of our dining room chairs as I write. I truly believe he thinks he's human. Well, that's about it. Thanks to all of you who have been reading my blog, I'll be sure to read yours! Blogging Out- Majel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's Lauren. You write so much in your blog!! (that a good thing) I never have enough to say! I really like your blog. I like the background. =)

Oh, and I like this sub-title!

Anonymous said...

Please post again!! I really like your blog.

Paris said...

Your welcome!